Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Grandparent Code

If pirates can have a code, then so can grandparents. The first of my codes would be:
1. Never go longer that a month without seeing the grandkiddies.
Now I love Scott and Lori with all my heart but how can they compare with the faces of these cuties.

Allie is so good natures and loves to be touched. She giggles a lot when her clothes are changed.

She is so good natured and happy.


Jackson makes us fill so comfortable. When we come to visit, he just makes us fill so much a part of his life and just accepts us for how we are. We were eating dinner and Jackson decided to hid under the table, I put the camera under the table and snapped the shot, that is how I got the first picture. The third one he was reading "The Little Engine that Could". He is so smart.

Jacks and I were talking about sports and I told him that I would come and cheer for him when he is playing basketball. I was showing him how I could be loud by cupping my hands around my mouth. Then he got really excited and said that he had a way of making it much louder. He mumbled something about toilet paper, so I thought he was running to get the toilet paper roll. He came back with the metal rod that holds the roll and then proceeded to tell me all the different uses it has to make things loud, to play music, to whistle. It was funny but what was funnier was that he had been thinking about this "instrument" for a long time! Scott and Lori...look out!

3 comments:

  1. Allie gets prettier and prettier every day. Jackson gets crazier. And is that Cafe Rio I see?? Jealous! Good job on the blog change, mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the post. It's nice to have my children be adored by more than just me.

    I'm down with the first grandparent code, so when will we see you again??? Jackson misses all the attention!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand that we have a date on 2/27.
    The New Mexico Lobo's are in town

    ReplyDelete